Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Without Inspiration...

I feel like I've been in this rut for too long. I miss writing more than anything, and yet every time I put pen to paper I have nothing to say. Can that be the truth, that I really have nothing to say? I feel like it's the truth. What a depressing thought. I hope that I'm just in some weird writing rut that I can quickly break out of. I'm attempting to read more books, hopefully that'll pull me out of this bizzare hole.



Someone told me I should just force myself, but do you know how hard it is to force yourself to write when you have nothing to say? Hell, even this blog entry is taking me forever to write. Seriously. Like three weeks now I've tried to write this. Okay, that's so an overstatment. I wrote my last one...I don't remember when. A while ago right? Anyway, I'm trying. I'm forcing myself! See my forcing myself?

Anyway, it's been an interesting couple of weeks. Quit my night job. It was taking too much out of me, also, if you're not a night person, than damnit you're not a night person. I'm working in the basement of Washakie now, which is significantly nicer! I'm not tired all the time at least. It'll be an adventure to say the least.

Also, I'm still fighting with Lccc over Financial aid. Seriously? I feel like I've been doing this for six months. Oh right. I have! Awesome. How awesome is Lccc? Man I'm ready to be in Casper. Just 11 months. Hopefully less! They're already more on the ball than Lccc.

Still having boy worries. I know, I know, I need to focus on making myself a better person, and improving my life, and not worry about boys. But I can't help it. I like them. Anyway, I just thought I'd inform all you delightful boys that don't read my silly blog that, if you have a girlfriend, tell the girl that you've decided to lead on. Or! Hell don't lead a girl on. Seriously, rudest thing ever, and can make life super awkward. Well, at least I can be the bigger person. (I'm really not that upset. I mean, seriously, 18. What would I do with him?) Ha!

Anyway! Boy drama aside. Life has been going well. I'm spending more time with my Kayley. I missed her so dreadfully. It's been a lot of fun, dressing up and going out and dancing like the sexy beasts we are. And we are very sexy beasts. I've realized that I have more girlfriends this year than I've had in my entire life. Weird!

Well, that's it. I forced myself to write. Here's a new blog for you.

Ciao
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment